HIGH SCHOOL (Grades 9-12) Overview
Grace Christian Academy High School includes grades 9-12. A college preparatory program is followed, encouraging graduates to pursue institutions of higher learning.
Students are encouraged to be leaders in the school, chapel services, student government, and athletics. Students are also encouraged to minister to those in our community and churches as well as those in need around the world.
Grace Christian Academy uses the BJU Press Curriculum in 9th – 12th grade. The textbooks are designed to fully equip young people to excel in their lives and careers. The curriculum includes:
- Academic Rigor – The BJU Press Curriculum will challenge each child to think about the topic he is studying and then to interpret and apply what he has learned.
- A Biblical Worldview – Every textbook is written to enable young people to see God’s hand in science, math, history, literature, fine arts and language.
- Technology Solutions – A comprehensive suite of technology support for teachers and students.
- Compliance with Standards – The BJU Press Curriculum is an accredited, research-based curriculum. All national standards for each subject are researched before a revision process takes place.
- Excellence for Each Student – The books and materials for each course are adaptable for different learning styles and challenges.
- English – Grammar, Spelling, Poetry, Literature
- Spanish 1-2
- Algebra 1, 2
- Advanced Math
- Anatomy / Physiology
- Physical Science
- Social Studies
- American History
- Government / Economics
- World History
- Flag Football