STEPS TO ENROLLMENT
Grace Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and athletic or other school-administered programs. Applicants and personnel are screened on the basis of 1.) Christian faith and lifestyle, 2.) academic ability, and 3.) character.
Grace Christian Academy openings are available for students who are 3 years old through grade 12. Prospective parents should call the school office to make an appointment with the principal. Parents will receive a packet of information, answers to their questions, and a personal tour of the school.
- Complete Application for Enrollment form.
- Return your completed application with the registration fee (Preschool: $100 / K-12: $50). (Once class placement is guaranteed, the registration fee is non-refundable.)
- Read and sign “Family Commitment” Form. Return to office with application.
- Submit a copy of immunization and birth certificate. (All students entering kindergarten and up must have a physical examination. Please pick up the “Health Check-Up” form at the school office.)
- Bring a copy of the last year’s achievement test results for students in second grade and above. Students who do not have one may be required to take an entrance test before final acceptance.